Thursday, November 25, 2010

I think I'm in love

You know that feeling where everything seems to be in it's exact place in the world?

I got that right now

You know that sensation where every time you think of that one person, chills swivel down your spine and goosebumps overload your skin?

I got that right now.

You know those thoughts you get where it's like nobody will ever, ever take his place and you'll be happy forever?

I got that right now.

You know when you have a song in your heart constantly and you want to dance every time you hear that person's name?

I got that right now.


I'm so deeply connected to you that it feels like the strings of my heart are intertwined with yours. I feel like you have the "peephole to my soul" because I can feel your eyes peering into the depths of everything I am even though you aren't looking at me.

You're quickly becoming my everything. I know I'm in love. And it's really, really scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment