Friday, January 28, 2011

Some drawings


I hardly ever draw anything besides horses :)

I don't draw very often but when I do it's usually of my horse. I don't know why but whenever I tried to draw my horse, Goya, I didn't like how it came out and it didn't look like him. So I started drawing just other horses...foals :)
These are all almost actual size. I keep them small so maybe someday I can have a scrap book full of them.


This one isn't really an original. I copied the idea from online. There's a bunch of cute, simple drawings that depict deep emotions.

I think these little art segments are really beautiful. It's not as "in your face" as some extravagant painting that tries to get its message across in an obvious way. I like the simplicity.

I don't usuallyy use color. There's a little bit in this but only a little, that's why I like it. Most of anything I draw is in black and white.


You walked in to my life,
But just like that,
You walked back out,
Still you will be a memory,
A memory that I have created in my mind,
Still you will be a memory,
A memory that will always be locked,
Away in my heart and my mind,
I will always have a memory of you in my heart,
And I will always carry that picture of you in my mind,
Still you will be a memory,

No comments:

Post a Comment